Root-Cause Growth Strategist and Holistic Wellbeing Practitioner Harmony Major speaks about the true roots of sustaining entrepreneurial growth, guerrilla marketing for the small business, and hacking behavior through understanding how past history and persistent stress impact performance.
Her talks are intensive and high-impact, offering interactivity and actionable takeaways. She’s happy to customize and present any workshop below for your group, team, nonprofit, or event.
For details, please write us and choose “Request workshop or class” on the form.
What Attendees Say
The Surprising Science of Getting Unstuck
The true root cause of entrepreneurial plateaus and a formula to dismantle them for good.
They claim all you need to do to ramp up progress is “manage your mindset.” They claim if you were just more focused, better at staying motivated, or a little more determined … you’d be able to break through that plateau.
Not only is that insulting, but modern science shows they’re wrong.
Fact is, there’s a very real, biological reason why managing your mindset can feel literally impossible.
Learn the most effective way to spark behavior change, according to science—and why what you’ve tried hasn’t worked well enough, long-term.
Leave this workshop inspired, with deceptively simple yet proven skills to approach 2023 with power, ready to hit your targets.
- How prolonged stress—and past trauma—impact present-day performance
- Innocent choices we make daily that reinforce the rut—and how to counteract them;
- Why “mindset training” hasn’t been (and may not be) enough for YOU;
- A simple formula to restore your ability to perform powerfully, even under pressure
- 60 minutes
- ability to jot down a quick list
- a little introspection to help yourself power forward
Perform Better Under Pressure [Toolkit]
Create your custom action plan to cut feelings of pressure and anxiety in high-stress situations.
Chronic worry, anxiety, and exhaustion tank our ability to be effective at work. Our focus, self control, mental flexibility and more all suffer at the hands of persistent stress.
Per the APA, 1 in 3 of us (and 1 in 2 parents) feel so stressed today that they struggle to make basic decisions. Add in a naturally high-stress entrepreneurial lifestyle, and behavioral impacts are more severe.
It’s time to restore personal balance for professional growth.
In this training, learn to improve your functioning in stressful situations and why reducing stress is crucial for clarity, consistency, and growth. Leave this interactive class with several in-the-moment stress management strategies to maintain control under pressure, to boost boldness and performance and feel more peaceful and free.
- The key change we MUST make for long-term growth (that mindset coaches miss)
- What it means to “rewire the brain” and why it’s vital for consistent, long haul growth
- Three (3) science-backed skills to cut stress and anxiety in 5 minutes or less
- How to boost efficiency and have more FUN (while getting more done!) in business
The Grow It Formula ACTION PLAN
Build your custom, step-by-step blueprint to grow profit or efficiency by 20%+ in the next 90 days.
The #1 challenge of growth-stage small businesses is securing clients or expanding, and doing it consistently. You hate focusing on the wrong things. But it can be difficult to decide what deserves your energy TODAY.
What if you could release some to-do’s and still boost growth or efficiency by 10%, 20, or even 50% in the next 90 days?
Root-Cause Growth Strategist Harmony Major will coach established business owners through creating a specific, strategic step-by-step action plan for doing just that. After this laser-focused 90 minutes, you’ll be ready to choose which goal should be top priority this quarter.
Then, get a fill-in-the-blank template to map your specific action steps to reach the goal with more clarity, confidence, and direction than in the past quarter.
- How to choose which goal should be highest priority (and map out action steps)
- The DEEPER reason(s) you’re spinning your wheels (that lead to self-sabotage)
- How to prioritize which action steps to outsource, automate, or streamline
- How to decide in what areas to seek support to make consistent growth easier
- willingness to do some deep introspection (personally & organizationally)
- a device (NOT mobile phone) to reliably type the work we’ll be doing**
- Business should have already achieved some sales.
- At least broad familiarity with current marketing results (from website, ads, social, etc.).
** You risk being unable to keep up if you attempt the workshop from a mobile phone.
When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Break Down in Private
Actionable tools to recover from burnout and transform perceived “weaknesses” into competitive strengths.
Dear Xena or Hercules, can we lay down the swords for a second and talk? In high-stress situations, friends, family, and team members come to you for support and advice. But when YOU need help, do you often:
- resist being vulnerable … because you think it makes you look “weak”?
- force yourself to “figure it out” or “suck it up” … instead of asking for help or taking a rest?
I understand. But that “never let ‘em see you sweat” mentality leaves us feeling lonely and depleted, with important needs unmet. So in this workshop, you’ll get actionable strategies to reclaim your balance. And you’ll learn how to transform perceived “weaknesses” into competitive advantages that can help you establish a unique brand, attract better leads, and draw in highly-aligned clients and partners without exerting as much effort.
- Learn 3 quick-to-implement, effective action steps to clear your mind and your to-do list
- Learn how to reposition perceived “weaknesses” as strengths that offer a competitive advantage
- Understand how to attract partners, leads and clients with aligned values with less effort
- Enjoy improved confidence, self-compassion, and appreciation for your “less than ideal” qualities
- Map out concrete “next steps” for a fast mini rebranding to broadcast your new market strengths
- 90 minutes
- a mobile device (on silent, no vibrate)
- a blank document to write on/type in
- openness to having a little fun ;}
- Increased self-belief in ability to improve performance on similar tasks (Zunick, Fazio, Vasey; 2015)
- Increased self-confidence in future public speaking tasks (Zunick, Fazio, Vasey; 2015)
Other Speaking Topics
- The Art of “Stealth” Time Management (for Founders Who Hate Routines)
- I Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Meds: The science of disabling depression through natural means. Coming 2022
- The Simplest Way to Crush Your Goals? SLEEP: How to sleep better, longer, and more consistently—by any means necessary. Coming 2022