Tarot readings. How are they relevant to helping us heal from childhood trauma so we can run better businesses? Isn’t tarot “the channeling of spirits to predict the future”?
Not quite. Tarot isn’t the quirky, mystical (and “evil”) party game we see on TV. But rather, these divine card readings can help us reconnect to our intuition, rebalance ourselves, and understand our next best steps that are most in line with our authentic selves.
They can help us move past “ego,” confusion, self-delusion, and the conscious mind to access the maturity, insight, and wisdom of our subconscious, or our “Higher Self.”
We’re all made up of energy. Your Higher Self is your highest energetic connection to Source, and is always available to guide you. Card readings are simply one “tool” of many that can help us tap into that guidance and gain clarity in terms we can understand.
Tarot.com states that tarot is…
…more like a mirror that reflects what is happening in your life at the moment. Tarot is able to tap into hidden thoughts, feelings and truths and bring them to the surface so you can use that information to make decisions about life, love, emotions, health, career and more.
What Types of Questions Are Best?
While the cards can help provide insights across all categories (health, wealth, career, relationships, love, family, spirituality, etc.), they’re not intended to be used to make rigid predictions.
While some card readers may be able and willing to answer questions like “What age will I die?”... this is not the type of question I address for clients, for a number of reasons.
It’s best to ask the same types of questions you would of any spiritual guide, elder, or wise friend. Instead of trying to force a reading to give you an exact outline of next steps, let it guide you more comfortably and positively toward the next stages of your life, or toward resolution of a difficult situation.
For example, card readings can help you better understand:
- your ideal next moves for the best outcome in a situation
- why those are your ideal next moves
- what (within yourself) you need to work on to produce the best outcome in a situation
- what past baggage or events might need resolution before you can move forward
- what elements in your life or a situation are making an issue worse
- harmful or helpful personal patterns affecting your present situation
- the type of people, energy, and outcomes you’re attracting on your current path
- what your relationship is, or is best to be, with a person in your life (family, friend, lover, boss, etc.)
- how a certain set of behaviors is keeping you from achieving your goals, due to lack of balance
- what behaviors are out of balance (over-active/under-active) that contribute to your situation
- …lots more!
The more readings you request, the more of a pattern you’ll likely start to see in what’s holding you back in all aspects of your life, including what actions you need to take to level up.
How Can I Get the Most from My Reading?
You’ll get the most out of your reading when you approach it with